No property too big or too small. There is no time when buying, selling, or living as a homeowner that Providence Property Inspections cannot provide the inspection services you need.
Why call Providence Property Inspections for your Home Inspection?
Licensed and insured – Texas Real Estate Commission license #22517
5 out of 5 stars on 100% of customer reviews
The most comprehensive home inspections available
Friendly, down-to-earth service from someone you can trust
We use the latest technologies, including thermal imaging cameras in our inspections
Appointments available 7 days a week, including evenings and weekends
About Home Inspections
We will inspect your home as if it were our own. Starting at the roof down to the very foundation of where you call home.
Providence Property Inspections provides a wide array of comprehensive home inspections for buyers, sellers, & homeowners. A good inspection should go above and beyond the standards set by the Texas Real Estate Commission. And that is the service we strive to provide. We will inspect more than 600 components, taking high-resolution digital images along the way. Examining each part of your home, now or future, for structural soundness, proper function, and code compliance. We’ll use our thermal imaging camera as needed to identify defects that may not be visible to the human eye.
Our detailed inspection will include the homes:
- Grading and drainage, including guttering
- Roof covering materials
- Roof structures and attics
- Interior and exterior walls
- Ceilings and floors
- Doors and windows
- Interior and exterior stairways
- Fireplaces and chimneys
- Porches, balconies, decks, and carports
- Electrical systems, including panels, outlets, and fixtures
- Heating, ventilation, and cooling systems
- Plumbing systems and fixtures
- Major appliances
- Garages and garage door openers
- Sprinkler systems
- Driveways, walkways, and patios
- Gas lines and meters
- Outdoor kitchens
- And much more…
We will deliver your inspection report the same day in most situations. Averaging about 50 to 70 pages, your report will be detailed, clear, and comprehensive, outlining the detailed condition of the property we’ve inspected for you. But don’t be alarmed: We provide you with a summary to help highlight the important information in the full report. Your report will contain information about:
- The components we’ve inspected
- Our findings, including any defects we’ve uncovered
- Recommendations to address repairs
- 80 to 100 color images documenting the inspection
- Home maintenance best practices and recommendations
- We’ll remain available to answer your questions and translate any terminology that may be unfamiliar to you.
- Most importantly, we won’t disappear after we deliver the inspection report. We want you to be completely satisfied and a customer for life. Our goal is to be the only home inspector you’ll ever call!